New England Golf and Tennis Camp offers a variety of tennis programs for campers of all levels. Our on-campus tennis training facility is the perfect setting for kids that are passionate about improving their tennis game. Our world class tennis staff is comprised of USTA & USPTA certified professionals, college coaches and college level tennis players.
- ‘Joel Ross’ trained Professionals
- Joel Ross ‘Synchronized Teaching’ Method
- Joel Ross Unique Competitive Program
- 4-5 Hours of Daily Tennis Including ‘Spanish style drilling’
- An emphasis on ‘volleying’; singles & doubles play
- Private Instruction
- Groups change daily based on ladder match results
- Daily Fitness
Facilities at New England Golf and Tennis Camp
- Hard & Red Clay courts; indoor courts nearby
- 5 Hole Executive Golf Course on campus
- 300 Yd. Driving Range
- Fitness Center
- Water skiing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, water slides, etc. on 3 1/2 mile long Salmon Lake
- Archery Range
- High Ropes Course
- Dance Studio & Arts & Crafts building
- Basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc.
Why Choose New England Golf and Tennis Camp?
- ‘Our Director of Tennis is Joel Ross!
- Get top professional level Tennis instruction in a traditional camp setting. That’s what makes us unique!
- Tennis: Rain or Shine! We have indoor courts nearby.
- In the Joel Ross Unique Competitive Program campers play 1-2 matches per day.
- Private lessons are available
- Tennis groups change daily based on ladder play which ensures proper grouping.
- Professional strength & conditioning program!
- Our campers can wake-board, water-ski and tube on a daily basis.
- 25 great optional activities
- All of our staff are resident.
- We have our own 5 hole executive golf course on campus
- Flexible sessions, choose from 2-7 weeks
- Tuition covers all programming including private lessons and optional activities, weekly all camp trip, all meals, snacks, 24/7 supervision, weekly laundry service and more.